August 25, 2022
Grilling Ideas for two
Grilled Cauliflower Recipes
Cauliflower Steaks that are easy and delicious to make? Surprise your guests with this cool presentation and healthy side at your next barbeque. Even non-cauliflower fans are sure to be intrigued. We’re absolutely fascinated by how good these healthy steaks look and taste!
Below are two equally delicious ways to serve Cauliflower Steaks:
Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
(Makes 4 steaks)
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 lemon juiced
- Prepare basting oil: mix olive oil, minced onion, garlic powder, paprika and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Rinse head of cauliflower and remove leaves. Cut off any existing stalk so cauliflower sits flat on cutting board when turned upright.
- With a large sharp knife, slice head of cauliflower right down the middle. Cut into 1 inch steaks and lay on baking tray. Note: each slice will not be usable as a steak – the “steaks” will be cut from the center of the head where the core unites all the florets. Place the larger florets that fall away in a large plastic sealable bag. Set aside.
- Using a basting brush coat both sides of “steaks” with basting oil.
- Pour remaining oil over florets in plastic bag, seal and shake until coated.
- Grill “steaks” and florets on medium heat for 5-7 minutes/side. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Grilled Lemon Parmesan Cauliflower
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare basting oil: mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Follow above steps #2-#6. During last 2 minutes of grilling, sprinkle cauliflower with parmesan cheese.
Share this article
Grilling Ideas for chicken
March 20, 2018
Ideas for Grilling out
December 12, 2013
Easy Grilling Ideas for Dinner
March 4, 2018