June 1, 2017
Side Dishes for BBQ Sandwiches
- Choose from these meats on your sandwich: Sliced Beef Brisket • Chopped Beef Brisket • Sliced Pork Loin (our Pig Sandwich)
Smoked Ham • Bologna • Sausage (mild, hot or extra hot) • Smoked Turkey • Tender Sliced Chicken • Southern Style Pulled Pork. (Add extra meat to any sandwich for $2.25)
- Your Choice of Side Dishes: Potato Salad • Baked or Pinto Beans • Cole Slaw • Curly-Q Fries. To Substitute Baked Potato add $1.95, for Salad add $1.95 Choose your sandwhich:
- The Special - Our Most Popular ($ 7.95) Served on a toasted French roll with one side dish.
- The Plate - ($ 8.95) Served on a sesame seed bun with TWO side dishes.
- The Solo Plus - ($ 7.50) Served on a round bun with one side dish.
- Dink's High Noon Special - ($ 7.50) 1 Rib, a 1/2 Special sandwich and one side dish.
- Dink's Hot Pig Special - ($ 8.95) Moist, tender and juicy...we top off our smoked pork tenderloin with coleslaw and jalepenos. Served on a toasted roll with one side dish.
- Dink's Hickory Cheeseburger - $ 7.95 with bacon ($ 8.95) 1/3 lb beef on toasted sesame seed bun topped with BBQ sauce and onion strings. Condiments served on the side.
- Check paperhelp.org reviews to read the most reliable reviews by students
Share this article
March 18, 2017
August 1, 2016
March 16, 2018