BBQ Ribs dinner Menu ideas
Baked Barbecue Pork Ribs
With this baked barbecue rib recipe there is no need to leave the house. You really will not have to leave the kitchen. In case you don't already know, you can prepare great tasting barbecue ribs in your oven with the right recipe without ever leaving your house.
Baked barbecued ribs are very convenient.
There is no need to worry about waiting for good weather, having enough charcoal or liter fluid, or borrowing your neighbors grill.
Also, oven baked are ideal for someone confined to the house because of bad weather conditions or for you if you just can't bring yourself to cooking outside.
This is the one ribs recipe I consistently turn to when I'm not able to cook outside. The recipe that follows is very simple and produces some very tasty barbecue ribs.
If you're looking for dinner menu ideas try serving your ribs with, , and . If you're a meat eater like me, you'll probably just want to eat this tender and juicy rib meat straight from the bone with a slice of bread, covered in barbecue sauce.
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Cut ribs into smaller pieces and place in a 9"x13" pan with a 1/4" of water in the bottom. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 325º F for 30 minutes.
- While ribs are baking, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain ribs and put back in the 9"x13" pan. Pour sauce over top and bake at 325º F for 45 minutes uncovered, basting the ribs occasionally with the sauce.
This recipe provided courtesy of
This barbecue rib recipe comes from Karen Ciancio. She has a wonderful cooking and recipe site called . Have a look see for yourself.