What to Serve at a BBQ Party?
As you root for your favorite team, try a full-flavored, healthy and hearty option to rival traditional Super Bowl finger foods. These juicy party wings are the perfect blend of savory and sweet without the work of breaking out the smoker or grill to attain a great barbeque flavor profile. Once you feast on these you’ll keep them in your cooking rotation year-round.
PREP TIME TO READY TO EAT – 40 mins
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine party wings and spice rub in mixing bowl.
3. Place wings on rack over baking pan and place on center rack of oven for 30 mins.
4. Remove from oven.
5. Pour 1 cup of Felton & Mary’s Smokey Brown Sugar or Medium BBQ Sauce into mixing bowl and mix in cooked wings until covered in sauce. Return wings to rack over baking pan with spacing between each wing.
6. Cook for 7 mins
7. Warm ½ cup of Felton & Mary’s Smokey Brown Sugar BBQ sauce in a small pan over low heat or bowl in microwave for 30 sec
Share this article
If you are informed by your chosen auto transport company that your car cannot be delivered to your house, remember that there is always the possibility of getting it delivered on a flat tow truck. Most auto transport companies charge a special fee for it; however, it may still be easier for you than to go to the delivery terminal.