Weber Grill Chicken Recipe
What you need:
1-3 medium/large sized chicken breasts (depending on how many people you are grilling for).
Any sort of simple marinade—Italian dressing, barbeque sauce, olive oil & basil.
1. Preheat the grill on high for 10-15 minutes, then use your grill brush to scrape any previous remnants off your grates.
2. Marinate the fully thawed chicken breasts. A clean and easy way to marinate the chicken is to place it in a large plastic zip top bag, add your marinade and make sure your entire chicken breast is covered. In this particular instance I used olive oil and added a few fresh basil leaves.
3. Once you have preheated your grill for 10-15 minutes, prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat at 425- 450F.
4. Place marinated chicken breasts on grill over direct medium heat.
5. Grill for about 9-10 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts at the halfway point. I normally like to grill my chicken for about 10 minutes, flipping them at the halfway point in order to have beautiful sear marks on each side of the chicken.
6. Check the internal temperature of the chicken using a cooking thermometer. Once the internal temp is 165F, remove from grill and let cool.